Exclusive Infinity Fiberglass Windows Contractor in Georgia
Beautiful, Lasting Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass Windows for Your Georgia Home
When you're ready to invest in replacement windows, we understand you desire the perfect blend of value, beauty, and effortless upkeep.
Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows offer your home all these advantages—and more! Say goodbye to sticky windows, costly energy bills, and high-maintenance repairs when you install fiberglass windows with our caring, experienced team at Infinity from Marvin by North Georgia Replacement Windows.
Undeniable Benefits of Infinity Fiberglass Replacement Windows
You already know that outdated, low-quality windows can be drafty, hard to open, and challenging to clean. Take a look at why Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows provide a simple, low-fuss solution for these frustrating problems.
- Durable— Infinity's windows are made with Ultrex® fiberglass-a material that is eight times stronger than vinyl - to resist warping and cracking from wind, weather, and time.
- Efficient—Ultrex's low thermal expansion rate means that our windows stay tight and true, even after extreme temperature swings. By expanding and contracting at nearly the same rate as glass, Infinity windows made with Ultrex are more resistant to seal failures and leaks.
- Convenient—These hassle-free windows have tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning and Infinity's proprietary acrylic finish does not require painting, sanding, waxing, or scraping.
- Customizable—Ultrex fiberglass windows mimic the traditional look of wood windows and are offered in a variety of colors, styles, and finishes to match your home. And although they don't require painting, they are paintable. So if you ever want a custom color or you desire to change the color down the road, you are not limited with Infinity fiberglass windows.
- Appealing—Due to the strength of fiberglass, Infinity windows come with slim frames, which means more daylight and bigger views. Not only do you benefit from abundant natural light coming into your home, you can also enjoy greater views looking out your windows.
Ultrex® fiberglass exterior finish is virtually impermeable and protects your windows from the effects of wind, weather, and time.
Exterior Color Options
Bring out the beauty in your home with Infinity's proprietary acrylic finish and color options. Three times thicker than other windows, the finish is virtually maintenance-free. No more sanding, scraping or painting required.Click here to see all exterior color options.
Because of Ultrex’s incredible strength, Infinity's fiberglass windows have narrower frames — so you get more incredible views for your money. Infinity windows also capture the beautiful details and profiles of wood - without the maintenance.
Interior Color Options
Bring out the beauty in your home with Infinity's proprietary acrylic finish and color options. Three times thicker than other windows, the finish is virtually maintenance-free. No more sanding, scraping or painting required.Click here to see all interior color options.
Low Thermal Expansion
This means Infinity windows have a stronger seal that resists sticking, swelling, and warping providing easy operation for the life of the window.
Easy to maintain with Tilt-In sashes for easy cleaning
Why Choose Infinity from Marvin by North Georgia Replacement Windows for Your Installation?
Are you convinced Ultrex fiberglass windows will be the perfect addition to your Georgia home?
If so, it's crucial to choose a contractor that has experience installing Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows to guarantee a top-quality replacement. North Georgia Replacement Windows is proud to be the exclusive contractor for Infinity windows for the entire state of Georgia.
When you work with us, you'll experience a higher level of knowledge, expertise, and care. This means you can be confident your beautiful, low-maintenance windows will always perform with excellence and last for years to come.
Why We Only Offer Infinity From Marvin Fiberglass Windows
Ultrex® fiberglass has the lowest thermal expansion rate, which keeps the window weathertight, reducing the risk of seal failures and air leakage.
While many windows can distort in extreme heat or crack in fluctuating temperatures, Infinity's Ultrex fiberglass windows hold true.
Drawing on the decades of experience from Marvin Windows and Doors, Infinity products incorporate the details of traditional wood windows without the maintenance.
The patented acrylic finish and low expansion rate of Ultrex keep Infinity windows looking new and virtually maintenance free.
The superior strength of Ultrex fiberglass allows for a truly narrower profile than both vinyl and Fibrex® allowing more glass area, giving you more daylight and better views.
Color Choices & Performance
Ultrex's patented, mechanically bonded inline acrylic finish is up to 3x thicker than competitive finishes, providing superior resistance to discoloring, scratching, and denting.
Marvin Windows and Doors is family-owned with a legacy of innovation and uncompromising performance. We use the finest materials to create exceptional products, backed by first rate service.
With Infinity's Limited Lifetime Warranty you'll have piece of mind.
Infinity's (Ultrex®) Fiberglass
Vinyl/Wood Composites (Fibrex®)
Infinity products are designed to replicate the look of traditional wood windows and doors while providing modern features and low-maintenance performance. Made Ultrex®, Infinity's tough, energy-efficient windows and doors are customization to meet the needs of any replacement project.
Enjoy Beautiful, Bigger Views with Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass Replacement Windows
When it comes to durability, hassle-free maintenance, and lasting beauty, Infinity from Marvin is the superior option for replacement windows—hands down!
Uncover the endless benefits of fiberglass replacement windows for yourself when you install durable products from this industry-leading brand with Infinity from Marvin by North Georgia Replacement Windows.