North Georgia Replacement Windows exclusively offers Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows. Infinity Windows utilize the patented Ultrex® process that combines the best in energy efficiency, durability, and beauty.
North Georgia Replacement Windows offers a variety of custom and decorative door options. Whether you are looking to replace your main entry door, French, or back patio door, we have a full range of choices available. We have over 50 doors on display in our showroom.
Energy-Efficient, Sustainable Design
Ultrex ® fiberglass provides an insulating barrier between extreme weather temperatures. Ultrex® is made predominantly from silica sand, a safe and abundant resource. Enjoy the look of traditional wood windows without the rot.
Infinity windows arrive with smooth corners, traditional details, and slim profiles to maximize your view. Infinity fiberglass windows brighten your home with abundant natural light.
Durability & Low Maintenance
Infinity windows have very low thermal expansion rates. The patented commercial grade finish resists the harshest weather conditions unlike vinyl, wood or composite windows. The long term stability reduces the risk of seal failures and air leakage through the window.
Energy Efficient Glass Options
Infinity windows offers many glass options for energy efficiency, code compliance, sound reduction, and aesthetics. Infinity windows offer U.V. protection and have some of the highest performance ratings to keep you comfortable year round.
North Georgia Replacement Windows prides ourself on superior customer service. From our free proposal offer to our “red carpet experience” and our Lifetime Service Warranty, the homeowner’s satisfaction is our top priority. Watch our video for details on our concierge level of service and why we are considered "the best of the best!"
A Phone Call
- When you call or fill out our web form, we will call you back to find out how NGRW can make you feel more comfortable in your home.
- We’ll ask a few questions to make sure that NGRW is the right fit for you. We will answer any questions you may have for us.
- Finally, we’ll schedule a convenient time to meet at your home, or you can come to our showroom.
- Whether you are looking for replacement doors or windows, meeting with one of our knowledgeable consultants is the first step. Please, plan on spending at least an hour reviewing samples, discussing your options and planning for your home's makeover.
- You’ll find your North Georgia consultant easy to work with. We believe in a no-hassle, no-pressure, no-gimmick approach.
- Based on your home, your style preferences, your budget, and how much longer you plan to stay in your home, we will be glad to make specific recommendations.
- We’ll take measurements and gather other necessary information for preparing a price quote. If you are interested in taking advantage of one of our finance offers we will walk you through the process.
- The proposal you receive will include everything necessary to complete the project, so there are no unexpected costs later.
- Most homeowners understand that new windows and doors aren’t expenses — they’re investments that will pay off in lower energy and maintenance costs over time.
If you prefer to only replace some of the windows in your home now, and the rest of the house later, you’ll have that opportunity. Once you sign and return the Agreement, we’ll get to work custom-creating your windows and doors. Your custom ordered windows or doors will take approximately four to six weeks. Before your custom windows or doors are ready, we’ll contact you to schedule a time for your install.
A Project Completed
- With North Georgia’s ‘Red Carpet Approach,’ we aim for minimal disruption of your home.
- If you have any questions or concerns during the process, your onsite project manager is available to assist you.
- After the windows or doors are installed, we’ll do any ‘finishing’ work that’s necessary, and thoroughly clean up and vacuum the areas where the work was completed.
- Finally, you and your onsite project manager will walk through and inspect everything to make sure everything is perfect.
Since your opinions are important to North Georgia Replacement Windows, an independent survey company will call to ask you about your level of satisfaction with your new upgrades, as well as the overall experience.
Standing Above The Rest
Guild Quality Survey
After every job, an independent company surveys the homeowner. North Georgia breaks national records, with over 98% saying they'd recommend us.
Red Carpet Experience
Those who expect VIP treatment choose North Georgia time after time. We respect and protect your home and your family as if they were our own.
Lifetime Service Warranty
Not a 1, 5 or 10 year warranty. If you EVER have a problem, we'll fix it for FREE. Ask other contractors if they stand that strongly behind their products.
Dealer of the Year
Of thousands of contractors nationwide, Window and Door magazine named North Georgia Replacement Windows No. 1 in the Homeowner Market.
Everyone did a super awesome job.
Mar 06, 2020
everyone I dealt with was excellent
Feb 22, 2020
I wanted the Marvin Fiberglass windows and sought out the installer/dealer. I'm really satisfied with the product and the Biggerstaff installation crew was excellent. As an experienced carpenter and amateur furniture maker, it is rare that my expectations are exceeded. Great job!
Jan 27, 2020
They put in two glass door and windows. They did a great job, everything was satisfactory and we will be using them again for more windows.
Jan 23, 2020
Johns Creek, GA
The initial meeting that we had with Mike, was extremely informative and exciting.
Jan 21, 2020
A great company with the right people in all areas from top to bottom.
Jan 18, 2020
Salesman was exceptional
Jan 09, 2020
Have not encountered any issues in my 3 transactions with the purchase or installation of the windows or doors.
Dec 10, 2019
I was most satisfied with the installation crew, they were excellent and professional. They don't rush, they were patient and very detailed oriented. We would not use any other crew than who we've used prior. They worked with us on the design and we liked that.
Nov 26, 2019
Customer Service is the area that I was most satisfied with because when I did have any problems they did everything they could to fix them.
Nov 26, 2019
It is rare to find a company these days that stands behind their promise of offering great service; this company does!
Oct 28, 2019
Jeff was very easy to work with. He really made me feel important.
Oct 23, 2019
My 20+ year career in engineering and quality control of construction involving buildings up to 33 stories in height, qualifies me to recognize the professional integrity of the sales rep and on
site construction staff. Very courteous and knowledgeable. My compliments to the corporate owners of North Georgia W
They were really good communicating with us.
Oct 09, 2019
The entire process from start to finish was an enjoyable experience.
Sep 03, 2019
Every person in the crew that carried out the work. They worked hard but carefully. Which I noticed from the beginning and appreciated very much. They each took care in ensuring cleanup during and afterward. Even looking over every inch of the driveway to make sure there was nothing left behind.
Aug 31, 2019
They did not fall short of our expectations. In fact, they exceeded out expectations!
Aug 17, 2019
There is no one area that I was most satisfied. Every aspect of our experience with North Georgia Replacement Windows far exceed our expectations! Chuck was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the project manager was great, and the installation crew was great! Even after the install was complete, the...
Aug 17, 2019
Basically all through the line, salesperson, finance, management, installers all provide exceptional service.
Aug 15, 2019
The entire company did great. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable, nice, patient and friendly.
Aug 15, 2019