Infinity fiberglass windows and doors have more glass and less window frame. More glass brightens your home while expanding your view of the outside.
Enjoy a high level of customer service and attention, while eliminating window maintenance and making your home more comfortable.
Don't just take our word for it - schedule your free showroom, in-home, or virtual appointment today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Very professional, truly knowledgeable, keeps customer informed at all stages of project, easy to work with, completes work as scheduled. Ensures job site is safe and cleans up interior & exterior areas after installation. Demonstrates operation & provides answers to all questions before leaving
- Joe P.
We knew that new windows were going to change our home drastically, but had no idea the improvement would be felt immediately. From the initial call to schedule a quote, to the finished installation, the folks at NGRW really exceeded our expectations. And our home is unbelievably comfortable...no more drafts or windows covered with condensation!
- Sarah M.
- Steve Kaplan
- Maggie Roberts
I wouldn't use anyone else. This is my 3rd project with them and they meet and exceed my expectations every time. They're better than anything I could ever find. I like the quality but also the features. Energy efficiency and insulated windows.
- Michael T.
One of the best companies I've ever hired. Very happy with the quality of the windows and the workmanship of the install. Great customer experience. I plan to use them again and would recommend them to anyone.
- Richard B.
North Georgia Replacement Windows prides ourself on superior customer service. From our free proposal offer to our “red carpet experience” and our Lifetime Service Warranty, the homeowner’s satisfaction is our top priority. Watch our video for details on our concierge level of service and why we are considered "the best of the best!"
A Phone Call
- When you call or fill out our web form, we will call you back to find out how NGRW can make you feel more comfortable in your home.
- We’ll ask a few questions to make sure that NGRW is the right fit for you. We will answer any questions you may have for us.
- Finally, we’ll schedule a convenient time to meet at your home, or you can come to our showroom.
- Whether you are looking for replacement doors or windows, meeting with one of our knowledgeable consultants is the first step. Please, plan on spending at least an hour reviewing samples, discussing your options and planning for your home's makeover.
- You’ll find your North Georgia consultant easy to work with. We believe in a no-hassle, no-pressure, no-gimmick approach.
- Based on your home, your style preferences, your budget, and how much longer you plan to stay in your home, we will be glad to make specific recommendations.
- We’ll take measurements and gather other necessary information for preparing a price quote. If you are interested in taking advantage of one of our finance offers we will walk you through the process.
- The proposal you receive will include everything necessary to complete the project, so there are no unexpected costs later.
- Most homeowners understand that new windows and doors aren’t expenses — they’re investments that will pay off in lower energy and maintenance costs over time.
If you prefer to only replace some of the windows in your home now, and the rest of the house later, you’ll have that opportunity. Once you sign and return the Agreement, we’ll get to work custom-creating your windows and doors. Your custom ordered windows or doors will take approximately four to six weeks. Before your custom windows or doors are ready, we’ll contact you to schedule a time for your install.
A Project Completed
- With North Georgia’s ‘Red Carpet Approach,’ we aim for minimal disruption of your home.
- If you have any questions or concerns during the process, your onsite project manager is available to assist you.
- After the windows or doors are installed, we’ll do any ‘finishing’ work that’s necessary, and thoroughly clean up and vacuum the areas where the work was completed.
- Finally, you and your onsite project manager will walk through and inspect everything to make sure everything is perfect.
Since your opinions are important to North Georgia Replacement Windows, an independent survey company will call to ask you about your level of satisfaction with your new upgrades, as well as the overall experience.
Standing Above The Rest
Guild Quality Survey
After every job, an independent company surveys the homeowner. North Georgia breaks national records, with over 98% saying they'd recommend us.
Red Carpet Experience
Those who expect VIP treatment choose North Georgia time after time. We respect and protect your home and your family as if they were our own.
Lifetime Service Warranty
Not a 1, 5 or 10 year warranty. If you EVER have a problem, we'll fix it for FREE. Ask other contractors if they stand that strongly behind their products.
Dealer of the Year
Of thousands of contractors nationwide, Window and Door magazine named North Georgia Replacement Windows No. 1 in the Homeowner Market.
I was most satisfied with their overall interaction and quality of the product.
Jun 02, 2020
The product is beautifully built and the company and their employees are top notch.
May 08, 2020
Peachtree Corners, GA
I was most satisfied with the installers because I thought they were fantastic. The whole process was good but the installers were really good.
May 05, 2020
Their professionalism is the area that I am most satisfied with.
May 05, 2020
I was satisfied with their timeliness. They were very punctual and cleaned up afterwards.
May 05, 2020
Everyone did a super awesome job.
Mar 06, 2020
everyone I dealt with was excellent
Feb 22, 2020
I wanted the Marvin Fiberglass windows and sought out the installer/dealer. I'm really satisfied with the product and the Biggerstaff installation crew was excellent. As an experienced carpenter and amateur furniture maker, it is rare that my expectations are exceeded. Great job!
Jan 27, 2020
They put in two glass door and windows. They did a great job, everything was satisfactory and we will be using them again for more windows.
Jan 23, 2020
Johns Creek, GA
The initial meeting that we had with Mike, was extremely informative and exciting.
Jan 21, 2020
A great company with the right people in all areas from top to bottom.
Jan 18, 2020
Salesman was exceptional
Jan 09, 2020
Have not encountered any issues in my 3 transactions with the purchase or installation of the windows or doors.
Dec 10, 2019
I was most satisfied with the installation crew, they were excellent and professional. They don't rush, they were patient and very detailed oriented. We would not use any other crew than who we've used prior. They worked with us on the design and we liked that.
Nov 26, 2019
Customer Service is the area that I was most satisfied with because when I did have any problems they did everything they could to fix them.
Nov 26, 2019
It is rare to find a company these days that stands behind their promise of offering great service; this company does!
Oct 28, 2019
Jeff was very easy to work with. He really made me feel important.
Oct 23, 2019
My 20+ year career in engineering and quality control of construction involving buildings up to 33 stories in height, qualifies me to recognize the professional integrity of the sales rep and on
site construction staff. Very courteous and knowledgeable. My compliments to the corporate owners of North Georgia W
They were really good communicating with us.
Oct 09, 2019
The entire process from start to finish was an enjoyable experience.
Sep 03, 2019