Investment Smart ®
North Georgia Replacement Windows specializes in the replacement of Windows and Doors. We are the only authorized retailer in Georgia to carry Infinity ® from Marvin windows.
Infinity fiberglass windows have more glass and less window frame. More glass brightens your home while expanding your view of the outside.
Compliment your home’s architecture and enjoy year round comfort and energy savings. Infinity windows are Built for Life® they last a Lifetime.
North Georgia Replacement Windows exclusively offers Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows. Infinity Windows utilize the patented Ultrex® process that combines the best in energy efficiency, durability, and beauty.
North Georgia Replacement Windows offers a variety of custom and decorative door options. Whether you are looking to replace your main entry door, French, or back patio door, we have a full range of choices available. We have over 50 doors on display in our showroom.
Energy-Efficient, Sustainable Design
Ultrex ® fiberglass provides an insulating barrier between extreme weather temperatures. Ultrex® is made predominantly from silica sand, a safe and abundant resource. Enjoy the look of traditional wood windows without the rot.
Infinity windows arrive with smooth corners, traditional details, and slim profiles to maximize your view. Infinity fiberglass windows brighten your home with abundant natural light.
Durability & Low Maintenance
Infinity windows have very low thermal expansion rates. The patented commercial grade finish resists the harshest weather conditions unlike vinyl or composites. The long term stability reduces the risk of seal failures and air leakage through the window.
Energy Efficient Glass Options
Infinity windows offers many glass options for energy efficiency, code compliance, sound reduction, and aesthetics. Infinity windows offer U.V. protection and have some of the highest performance ratings to keep you comfortable year round.
North Georgia Replacement Windows prides ourself on superior customer service. From our free proposal offer to our “red carpet experience” and our Lifetime Service Warranty, the homeowner’s satisfaction is our top priority. Watch our video for details on our concierge level of service and why we are considered "the best of the best!"
A Phone Call
- When you call or fill out our web form, we will call you back to find out how NGRW can make you feel more comfortable in your home.
- We’ll ask a few questions to make sure that NGRW is the right fit for you. We will answer any questions you may have for us.
- Finally, we’ll schedule a convenient time to meet at your home, or you can come to our showroom.
- Whether you are looking for replacement doors or windows, meeting with one of our knowledgeable consultants is the first step. Please, plan on spending at least an hour reviewing samples, discussing your options and planning for your home's makeover.
- You’ll find your North Georgia consultant easy to work with. We believe in a no-hassle, no-pressure, no-gimmick approach.
- Based on your home, your style preferences, your budget, and how much longer you plan to stay in your home, we will be glad to make specific recommendations.
- We’ll take measurements and gather other necessary information for preparing a price quote. If you are interested in taking advantage of one of our finance offers we will walk you through the process.
- The proposal you receive will include everything necessary to complete the project, so there are no unexpected costs later.
- Most homeowners understand that new windows and doors aren’t expenses — they’re investments that will pay off in lower energy and maintenance costs over time.
If you prefer to only replace some of the windows in your home now, and the rest of the house later, you’ll have that opportunity. Once you sign and return the Agreement, we’ll get to work custom-creating your windows and doors. Your custom ordered windows or doors will take approximately four to six weeks. Before your custom windows or doors are ready, we’ll contact you to schedule a time for your install.
A Project Completed
- With North Georgia’s ‘Red Carpet Approach,’ we aim for minimal disruption of your home.
- If you have any questions or concerns during the process, your onsite project manager is available to assist you.
- After the windows or doors are installed, we’ll do any ‘finishing’ work that’s necessary, and thoroughly clean up and vacuum the areas where the work was completed.
- Finally, you and your onsite project manager will walk through and inspect everything to make sure everything is perfect.
Since your opinions are important to North Georgia Replacement Windows, an independent survey company will call to ask you about your level of satisfaction with your new upgrades, as well as the overall experience.
Standing Above The Rest
Guild Quality Survey
After every job, an independent company surveys the homeowner. North Georgia breaks national records, with over 98% saying they'd recommend us.
Red Carpet Experience
Those who expect VIP treatment choose North Georgia time after time. We respect and protect your home and your family as if they were our own.
Lifetime Service Warranty
Not a 1, 5 or 10 year warranty. If you EVER have a problem, we'll fix it for FREE. Ask other contractors if they stand that strongly behind their products.
Dealer of the Year
Of thousands of contractors nationwide, Window and Door magazine named North Georgia Replacement Windows No. 1 in the Homeowner Market.
Basically all through the line, salesperson, finance, management, installers all provide exceptional service.
Aug 15, 2019
The entire company did great. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable, nice, patient and friendly.
Aug 15, 2019
Very professional from Kevin to Lee and the install crew. Good quality product for the money.
Aug 10, 2019
Ball Ground, GA
Everyone equally, they were very responsive, and very on the ball. We were very appreciative of the experience.
Aug 09, 2019
Kyle Silva. very helpful. we visited him in the show room several times.Robert and Richard
stallation crew. Outstand
Completely met our expectations.
Jul 23, 2019
The quality of the windows and the install, was the most satisfying.
Jul 20, 2019
Kyle Silva, Christine Harrison, and Brian (install team), made the entire process seamless and pain
free. Great team of people to work with.
Product appears to be excellent and installed professionally.
Jun 22, 2019
I was impressed by the painlessness of the entire process. The windows are beautiful. Denver was straightforward which I appreciated. The installers did everything I was promised quickly and well. I am thrilled and surprised by how much my comfort has increased. My view is much better. My house holds...
Jun 19, 2019
The women in the office were terrific. The ladies that helped me were great. I thought they were very very neat in their work. They didn't leave anything behind and made sure the gates were closed before leaving. They were very thorough in cleaning up.
Jun 17, 2019
The office staff and everyone we came into contact with were very professional. It was not a high pressured sale and the product is so good it sells itself. We looked at other companies and had other estimates but we ended up going with them.
Jun 17, 2019
Flowery Branch, GA
They treated everything like it was their property. Everything was handled great. They are just fantastic and we love our windows.
Jun 17, 2019
I was most satisfied with many things. I love the crew. From beginning to the end with the very last step. They made sure the job was done. Everything was timely and wonderful.
Jun 17, 2019
Communication with the staff was very impressive, i was kept up to date throughout the entire process. The installation crews were professional and took great care to do a first class job.
Jun 05, 2019
We were very happy with all aspects of the job, including Sean Gallagher’s knowledge and support, the ease of scheduling, the excellent job done by the installation team, and the follow
We love our windows. We can’t wait to get our doors done !
May 23, 2019
We highly recommend North Ga. Replacement Windows for all your replacement window needs!
May 22, 2019
He was always available to answer our questions. He took his time and gave us several different options for completing our project in phases and there was never any pressure put on us to make a decision quickly. He answered all our questions and made us feel so comfortable that we were getting exactly what we wanted.
May 22, 2019
There were no areas where North Georgia Replacement Windows fell short of my expectations. Everything was done as promised.
Mar 21, 2019